Thursday, February 11, 2010

biology of a marshmallow


Lately, I've been reading my journal from my high school days. I came across a funny story that I thought I would share because it made me laugh. It was July 11, 2003. Em's birthday! We were celebrating at her house after having dinner and playing games up Cottonwood Canyon. Some of us were enjoying some marshmallows when Creed ended up with some marshmallow on his chin. Tyler pointed it out and told him to wipe it off. He did. Two minutes later, he turned to Tyler and asked, "So tell me, in biology, what exactly is happening to my face? Are the sugar molecules forming with my skin?" (Creed would ask these kinds of questions all the time and he was completely serious about them. He never could understood why we thought he was so funny.) Tyler replied, "Well, basically you have a marshmallow stuck on your chin!"


The end. It made me laugh.

3 comments:

Emily said...

fyi- it's April. You totally by-passed a March post. How does that make March feel? I'm guessing sad.

Emily said...

don't make me comment on this again.

Emily said...

seriously?