Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I love to see the temple...I'm going there someday!

Ok, so I already CAN go to the temple. And I very much enjoy doing for others what they can't do for themselves. However, I am so excited for the time when I can do more than just baptisms! I just can't wait! I don't know when my time will come, but you can bet that it will be one of the best days of my life!
I will admit that I am jealous of you who have gone through the temple to receive your endowments. I want that! But, I will be patient. It will be worth the wait!
I have a great love for temples and temple work. When I grow up, I want to be a temple worker. It's one of my dreams!

2 comments:

Arvanitas' said...

Yay! Kendra updated her blog. When you head to the temple, we hope to be there with you. Miss ya!

Kristy

Emily said...

Someday... a long time from now You will be the cutest little old lady temple worker., I can just see it. So cute. ALSO, as a surprise for FINALLY updating your blog I made you a cute header :) I hope you like it!