Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happiness

Because of recent events in my life, I'm rediscovering that I can't depend on just one source for my happiness. There are so many wonderful people in my life who make me happy. I can't name them, but I can share some of the things people have done for me. Here is a list of the most recent things that have made me happy:
1. Beautiful pink gerber daisies from a caring friend who didn't want to see me cry
2. A text asking me how I'm doing
3. A newly paved road
4. A candy bar and a sticky note (I didn't really care about the chocolate!)
5. A hug
6. Today's weather (I wish every day could be like today)
7. Being able to wear my contacts again and not having my eyes turn red
8. One of the random guys on the movie "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"
9. New books
10. Institute (I know it sounds lame, but I needed to hear what was said there this week)

Pretty much anyone that has been a part of my life in any way has been able to put a smile on my face at one time or another. I want to thank you (whoever is reading this) for putting light into my life. Maybe I haven't seen you or talked to you in a while, but that doesn't mean you don't enter my thoughts once in a while. If I had all the time in the world, I would keep track of everyone I've ever met and liked. Maybe that's why I created a blog, so I can maybe keep in touch with more people than those that I see every day.

5 comments:

Arvanitas' said...

Hey Kendy Boo,

Hope you have better days ahead. Keep your head high and hang in there on the bad days. Love and miss you.

Love,
Kristy

Ryan & Amanda said...

I hope you are doing better and am excited to see you. I am hoping to come next week. I figured this week would be crazy with Parent Conferences and everything.

Lynnie said...

Blogs are great for that! I tagged you on my blog, by the way. Enjoy. It's the blog world's highest compliment.

Lori said...

I hope the days ahead are filled much happiness for you. Think of you daily and wish the best.
love,
Mom

Stephanie said...

hey kendra! i ran across your blog on kate's page...you should check mine out! stephandhubby.blogspot.com

Stephanie (McLendon) Leftwichb