Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Best Day of My Life!!



































April 16, 2009. I made it to the temple! It was a glorious, wonderful experience that I will never forget. I'm really glad that I was able to go to the Salt Lake temple for my first time. I want to thank all those who were able to be there for me: My family, grandparents, Em, and the Anjewierdens. Even Collin was there doing baptisms while we went through the session. Em was sweet to stay longer afterwards to eat lunch with us in the temple cafeteria and then take pictures outside in the beautiful spring weather! Not everyone could stay for pictures, which is sad because they turned out really great (thanks Em!) I've been to the Provo temple twice since I went through for myself. No matter what temple you go to, it's always a wonderful experience to learn the things taught inside and feel the Holy Spirit! I want to go back again and again!

4 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Hi Kendra, I found your blog and had to tell you congrats on going through and enjoying the temple. You look lovely in the pictures. I hope you're doing well.

Arvanitas' said...

I wish we could have been there on your special day. Maybe if you come out here again we can go to the Palmyra temple or D.C. We just went this past weekend. It's a great blessing. Love ya tons!

Kate said...

That's wonderful, Kendra! I'm so happy for you. :)

Hailey said...

Hi! I just noticed "life of the directionally challenged"and laughed out loud. I think that might fit me too. That's wonderful that you were able to go through the temple, though!