Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bangs or No Bangs?

That is the question. I can't decide if I want to get bangs. I was recently watching the last season of Gilmore Girls and I loved Rory's bangs! So now I want them, but I don't really want to deal with them. So I need a little help making the decision. What do you think? Should I get bangs or not?






Just imagine these bangs


<------


on me --->

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

I definitely think you should go for it, I think they would look fabulous!!!

Emily said...

Do it, Do it Do it!

oh hey, cute new header on your blog, me likes it.

Kate said...

I say give it a try! What's the worst that can happen, you hate them, pin them back with some bobby pins, and wait for them to grow out? I think they'd be cute! I tried bangs once, but I got sick of them because I had to get them clipped every week or they'd be in my eyes... but if you can tolerate that, then go for it!