I can only think of a few obsessions I have:- Sunsets Anytime I see an amazing sunset, I take a picture of it. I have about 10 on my phone.
- My job I have loved my job every year. For some reason, that love has magnified this year! I am so grateful to be teaching and working with such wonderful people!
- Books We all I know I love to read. Sometimes I feel like a nerd when I think about it, but books are treasures to me. A gift card to a bookstore is probably the best gift ever!
- Chocolate Recently, I haven't eaten as much as I used to, but I still love it with all of my heart!
- Perfection I didn't want to admit this one, but I asked my roommate, Britni, what she thinks I'm obsessed with and this immediately came out of her mouth. She also mentioned:
- Box Tops I love collecting them for my class. Sometimes I will take a box out of the garbage to retrieve the discarded Box Top. (that sounds gross, but it's not like the box is covered in nasty rotten things)
ps. I took that picture of a sunset while I was at Em's house for Cara's baby shower.

2 comments:
Thanks for posting "just for me." I thought it was fun to read, I really like reading about other people's thoughts.
I'm so glad you're loving teaching so much! I miss it a lot sometimes. That photo of the sunset is amazing!
Post a Comment