"Michigan, you just got pb&jed."
One of the great things that comes with traveling is all the amazing food you get to eat. When you think of Chicago you think deep dish pizza, when you think of Maine you think lobster. We wanted to experience the best of the best everywhere we went. So, in order to afford these meals, we planned on eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as much as possible. (These were usually made in the car while on the move-not the easiest task.) While driving through Michigan I pointed out that we hadn't had many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches yet because there was good food in all the places we had stopped. Then Cali said, "Well Michigan, you just got pb&jed."

On Day 5 we left Chicago, drove through Indiana and Michigan, and made it to our hotel in Ohio. Our shedule for the evening:
-run (and sweat more than I ever have in my life)
-swim (for about 2 minutes because the water was freezing)
-eat dinner (at this super cool outdoor bar right by our hotel. It was right by the dock. People pulled up in their boats to eat. The food was incredible! I ordered a hamburger where the bun was made of grilled cheese sandwiches. Someone else ordered chicken strips and bacon between two sweet rolls. The menu had tons of these types of options. It was awesome!)
-dye our hair pink
Yes. I did. It was my first time ever dying my hair and I was just a little bit scared! All the girls dyed a strip of hair bright pink. It was chaos in the bathroom! There was pink everywhere. Luckily, hairspray got it off the walls, floor, and sink. It all turned out great. I already dyed my hair back to normal so you'll just have to see the pink in pictures. That's me with my head in the sink. Bryce was helping us wash the dye out when it was time.
Yes. I did. It was my first time ever dying my hair and I was just a little bit scared! All the girls dyed a strip of hair bright pink. It was chaos in the bathroom! There was pink everywhere. Luckily, hairspray got it off the walls, floor, and sink. It all turned out great. I already dyed my hair back to normal so you'll just have to see the pink in pictures. That's me with my head in the sink. Bryce was helping us wash the dye out when it was time.

At first glance, you might not notice the pink strips in our hair, but they were very bright! What can I say? I'm a rebel.DAY 6
Cedar Point!!!
17 rollercoasters, 120 mph, twists and turns, 90 degree drops, and some wicked spins.
What more do I need to say?
I absolutely LOVE Cedar Point! If you have a weak stomach you should never go there.
It was pouring rain when we got there and all the rides were shutting down. We didn't let our spirits get down as we stood, waiting in line for this rollercoaster to open. The rain finally stopped after about an hour and the sun decided to show itself. It ended up being a great day.
It was pouring rain when we got there and all the rides were shutting down. We didn't let our spirits get down as we stood, waiting in line for this rollercoaster to open. The rain finally stopped after about an hour and the sun decided to show itself. It ended up being a great day. At the end of the day, we were on one of our last rides, a 120 mph coaster that shot you straight up and then dropped you on the other side, facing straight down. It was a rush! However, I would not recommend going that fast through a swarm of bugs unless you are wearing a welding mask. The girl sitting in the front seat got on with a white shirt, but got off with a green one. She was completely covered in dead bugs. I got pelted in the face with one unlucky bug and it hurt! I can only imagine how it must have felt for this poor girl.

2 comments:
I can't believe you dyed your hair! what a rebel!! Also, PB&J for LIFE!
https://www.melalakcantik.com/2019/01/pengajuan-pinjaman-online-kini-semakin.html
Post a Comment